The structure and essence of independent work of student
The business of separate work depends mostly in the results of students learning and their future practical activities. Independent work of students is a really broad concept, within the interpretation of which different approaches had been created, which can be because of differences in comprehending the essence of the phenomenon.
Frequently, independent work is thought to be a separate sort of training, along side:
- a lecture,
- a seminar,
- practical classes, etc.
Various ways to independent work of students
In addition, its essential features give consideration to compulsory classes when you look at the assigned time routine for the university time, work without having the direct involvement regarding the instructor, but for the required control. Based on other statements, separate work involves all active mental activity of pupils when you look at the educational procedure, could be the interior basis of communication between many types and kinds of occupation among on their own. Considering separate act as the key method of gaining knowledge, adherents with this approach argue so it covers cognitive activity, which students carry out not only in extracurricular, but additionally in lectures, seminars, specific interviews, tests, examinations, during defense of coursework, diploma papers, etc. This is certainly, separate work, relating to this eyesight, encompasses a variety and kinds of the educational process.
In essence, independent tasks are a working psychological activity of the student linked to the execution of an exercise task. The existence of a task and a target installation on its execution are thought to be characteristic signs and symptoms of independent work. The tasks that pupils need to tackle inside their educational tasks are the ones that concern them:
- assimilation regarding the product of this subject, that will be considered in the lecture (make use of the abstract of this lecture, suggested by dissertation methodology chapter the educational literary works);
- summarizing of fundamental works prior to the curriculum program;
- solving tasks, undertaking experiments, experiments, etc.;
- planning of abstracts, control works, fixed shows (reports) in the course;
- planning needless to say, diploma, master’s works.
Every one of these aspects of the educational procedure are independent work, because pupils carry out them to a certain degree independently, in non-auditing time.
Phases of independent work of student
Independent tasks are an academic task regarding the student, targeted at learning and learning the product associated with the topic with no direct involvement associated with the instructor.
Separate focus on the satisfaction associated with the research task encompasses three stages.
- Planning associated with student for the task, theoretical, psychological, organizational, methodological and logistical help of independent work.
- The student’s theoretical readiness is manifested inside the intellectual readiness, that is, the capacity to use their knowledge to your task.
- Practical readiness could be the capability to optimally plan an unbiased work, skillfully use the summary of lectures, textbooks, manuals, computer, mental operations (analysis, synthesis, contrast, generalization, classification, etc.).
- The student’s psychological readiness presupposes, first, the clear presence of motives for doing a particular task. To enable the duty set before the student in order to become the motive of his psychological, practical task, it must be recognized by him. The inner perception associated with task starts with an actualization of this motive, which encourages the student to execute the job, and, accordingly, to arrange unique independent work.
- The success of the preparatory stage is determined by the organizational, methodological, material and technical support for the student’s independent work (availability of literary works, methodological recommendations, artistic helps, information and computer base, etc.).
- Direct execution associated with the study assignment. This is basically the most critical and most accountable stage into the pupil’s separate work. Considering that the educational task and a lot of often occurs into the educational-cognitive form, along the way of their execution involved all mental procedures that offer cognitive activity: feeling, perception, imagination, memory, thinking, attention, etc. The potency of the job is influenced by such individual qualities of the student as commitment, persistence, duty, etc.
- Analysis for the finished task could be the final phase of separate work. Throughout the analysis, the pupil evaluates (by self-control, often inter-control) the high quality and time of the task, the effectiveness associated with practices and tools used in the entire process of independent work.